Thursday, April 14, 2011

...all up in the interweb!


Hello friends! I have decided to jump on the blog train because lately I've been feeling the need for a creative outlet. I've tried blogging in the past but have been unsuccessful because I think I lose focus on what it is that would be fun to read or write about. This time I plan on taking a different approach, one where I can post stuff about things that I love to look at, make, and do - and leave it at that. I think I over thought things a little too much in the past. 


Well here it goes, with my first inspiration coming from an article in Real Simple Magazine: Make the Most of Small Spaces. I thought this would be appropriate since it's Spring Cleaning time. Speaking of Spring, I also wanted to share a picture of my current favorite flower, the ranunculus!

No comments:

Post a Comment